- Spring yard clean-up services: Remove all debris from your lawn and landscape beds!
- Soil testing: We do not want treat your lawn with any fertilizer and soil amendments blindly! Soil testing will allow us to treat your lawn for the exact nutrients your soil is lacking!
- Aeration and overseeding services:
- Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use. Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Dethatching services: Like aeration, thatching is an extremely beneficial lawn care service. Thatching will increases the amount of water and nutrients available for your lawn. Thatch will accumulate and prevent water, nutrients, sunlight and air from reaching the roots of the grass.
- Pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control: Organic weed control needs to get down on your lawn early spring! Without Pre-emergent your fight against broadleaf weeds will be a uphill battle.
Organic fertilizers, Organic soil amendments, bring you a healthy and safe lawn for your kids, pets, and environment!