Is My Lawn Compacted?
The most common signs of compacted soil are:
- Puddling of water in low areas of your lawn
- Water running quickly away from high areas of your lawn
- Trees with shallow roots
- Thin, patchy areas of grass
- Bare dirt areas where not even weeds will grow
- Heavy clay soil
- Soil so hard a shovel can’t pierce it
If you see any of these signs your problem may be that the soil is compacted. Aerating the lawn will allow the lawn to breath!
Why Do You Want JD Organic Landscape
We aim to provide a great landscaping and lawn care experience. We understand how important your lawn and landscape is to you. Call your nearby landscape company!