The most common signs of compacted soil are:
- Puddling of water in low areas of your lawn
- Water running quickly away from high areas of your lawn
- Trees with shallow roots
- Thin, patchy areas of grass
- Bare dirt areas where not even weeds will grow
- Heavy clay soil
- Soil so hard a shovel can’t pierce it
If you see any of these signs your problem may be that the soil is compacted. Aerating the lawn will allow the lawn to breath and receive the nutrients it needs!
You can achieve a beautiful lawn organically!
Call JD Organic Landscape today for your free quote!