- How is the growing condition in your landscape?
- Look around your neighbors yard to see if there is a similar problem in their landscape
- Why is there an infection? Have you been maintaining your shrubs, tree, or lawn?
- Can there be a blockage of nutrients?
- Does the disease / insect have a distinct line from healthy and unhealthy?
- Has there been drought in your landscape?
When looking at your landscape you need to have a understanding of what can be going on! It is important to understand why changes may be occuring in your landscape. Hiring a nearby landscaper to come out to give you a proper diagnostic is the best option to get your landscape back to health.
-John Del Sordi
JD ORGANIC LANDSCAPE LLC