- Use graph paper to draw the area, you want to identify the water source. When doing so you need to measure the flow rate
- Another important factor is to identify if the area you are installing a irrigation system is sloping or is flat.
- Mark you sprinkler locations and begin to dig the trenches for the pipe.
- You will need to separate the sprinklers into zones.
- Connect the mainline pipe to the water sore and connect the poly fitting to where the sprinkler is going to be!
- Repeat until all the sprinklers are set up in the proper locations. Test your sprinklers before filling in the trenches!
- Now you have your irrigation system all set up!
Installing a irrigation is a really import thing to do for the health of your lawn. Call us for any help or guidance you may need.
-John Del Sordi
JD ORGANIC LANDSCAPE