It’s better for the environment
- It is safer for you, your kids and your pets.
- No toxic run off
- Uses less water
- Requires fewer products in the long run
- It works, reduce disease and pest
- Use all natural materials for fertilizing, weed control, insect and disease management.
- Focus on soil building with compost and minerals
- Protect and promote beneficial soil life
- Encourage a balance of beneficial insects, birds, etc
Benefits of compost
- Make soil more water permeable
- Improves drainage in clay soils
- Improves soil texture
- Acts as a slow release fertilizer
- Build healthy soil
- Build healthy lawn
- Corn gluten as pre emergent
- Vinegar spray
- Use the weed popper
- Never use weed and feed!
– John Del Sordi
JD Organic Landscape